Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camileri
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 611
Message 1 of 6

Yoga 460 Lenovo settings: battery settings disappeared

Until a couple of days ago all my battery settings were working fine, but now the battery icon just disappeared in the Lenovo settings, so I cannot change anything. This is especially annoying since my chargin threshold is set to 80% and I do not know how to change it with this problem.

I do not remember installing any updates, but I did change some things when my pc boots to get rid of a broken Linux partition in my boot menu.

All other parts of Lenovo Settings and Lenovo Companion are working fine.

Thanks for your help!

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 552
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yoga 460 Lenovo settings: battery settings disappeared

camileri
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 540
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for your reply.

That is not actually my problem though. I can still see my battery gauge and it works perfectly fine.

However I cannot see the battery section in Lenovo settings, which is a different problem.

Guru
Views: 536
Message 4 of 6

Welcome camileri to the forums.

I'm guessign that you are using Windows 10, right?

Maybe you can try this:

1) Check the "control panel - Programs" and if you have a program called "ThinkPad Settings Dependency for Windows 10" uninstall it.

2) Check that you have installed the latest version of "Lenovo System Interface Foundation".

3) Also check that you have the Lenovo Power Managent Driver updated. (Lenovo Power Management Driver for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit) - Laptop)

If after the usual Windows reboots you still do not see anything on "Lenovo Settings" maybe it is the same issue some other users are experiecing on this thread: "Several options of Lenovo Settings missing"

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 502
Message 5 of 6

Hi, this is our bug.  There should be a fix for this issue either this week or next.  The fix will come in an automatic update to Lenovo System Interface Foundation.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 471
Message 6 of 6

This issue should be solved by now, through an automatic update to Lenovo System Interface Foundation.  If you don't see the battery settings in Lenovo Settings, please reboot and try again.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors