Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xunil
What's DOS?
Views: 587
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 460 Type 20EL - Touchscreen does not work

Hi,

since a few weeks the touchscreen stopped working, when flipping the display down, to use the yoga as touchpad and flipping it back. After flipping it back, it didn't work anymore. I always needed to reboot to get the touchscreen working again.

Therefore I installed all the updates and driverupdates that were available from the lenovo website. Now the touchscreen doesn't work anymore at all.

What can I do to get the touch screen working again. My notebook is still very new, I bought it 1-2 month ago. And I really want the touchscreen to work.

Thanks!

PS: I use Windows 10 education version 64-Bit

DrWass
Paper Tape
Views: 302
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 460 Type 20EL - Touchscreen does not work

hello,

i also have the same problem suddenly the Touch driver for my Lenovo Yoga 460 SN 20EM disaper 

i am not able to find it on google or even when i search my pc driver update it gives me that everything is perfect

Honestly i am fed up of lenovo NO SUPPORT nothing since i bought the laptop i am trying to contact the company NO REPLY 

i wish that someone would reply at least try to help us solve this issue

while checking google or even lenovo websit i saw many many many many people complaining about lenovo.

my company gives me every 2 years a PC 100000% i won't do the same problem and buy the NON SUPPORTIVE Brand LENOVO

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors