Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meicher
Paper Tape
Views: 1,394
Message 1 of 6

Yoga S1 digitizer pen stopped working

Have had a Thinkpad Yoga S1 for several years and last week the pen stopped working.  I reinstalled the drivers and that didn't help.  Yesterday it started working again, but today it stopped again.  I ordered a new digitizer pen thinking it might be the pen, but the new one doesn't work either.  The touchscreen still work fine and I can write with my finger. Any idea what the problem my be?  

yanmar
Paper Tape
Views: 1,339
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yoga S1 digitizer pen stopped working

Same here... Whole screen replaced. samething

yanmar
Paper Tape
Views: 1,303
Message 3 of 6

Replace whole screen and motherboard... samething. In device manager i cant find any HID pen. But if i display hidden device, the HID pen is in error 45.

In a same time, teh pencei is working each time i wake up windows and not responding a few second later. So windows must be reinstall to check if problem is software

gregsoper
What's DOS?
Views: 1,248
Message 4 of 6

did you figure anything out. the same happene with me
yanmar
Paper Tape
Views: 1,238
Message 5 of 6

I dont know. looks like maybe software. On my side pen is always working for 5-10 secondes when thinkpad is wake-up. After it disappears!

sbasch7
What's DOS?
Views: 659
Message 6 of 6

Hi all

I have the same issue... the digitizer pen stopped working some 4 months ago, but everything else is fine. I checked also if the pen was broken, but since I have a 2nd pen, i could exclude that issue...

even after some windows updates, the pen still doesnt work. I have no clue what the hell is going on. 

would be enormously thankful for any help!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors