cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loversinparis
Paper Tape
Views: 222
Message 1 of 3

lenovo problem: Smell of plastic burning; AC adapter?

battery on ac adaptor on whats the problem and yesterday i smell plastic burning in my laptop near by vent i open it and check but no birning cooper or something i guest its ac adaptor could you help me verify my problem i jave full video on the problem

[Moderator note: Topic title edited for clarity]
Admin note: link to video removed, not related to post content.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 179
Message 2 of 3

Re: lenovo problem: Smell of plastic burning; AC adapter?

Hello and welcome to the Community,

That is something which is going to be almost impossible to diagnose through these forums therefore I would stongly advise you to disconnect the AC adapter from the wall socket and notebook you should then contact support and report what you have experienced.  I believe the below number is the correct one for you to call:

US Consumer Support Nr.PNG

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 172
Message 3 of 3

Re: lenovo problem: Smell of plastic burning; AC adapter?

Based on your current location these may be appropriate phone options:

1800-1110-2266 (Toll-Free Number)
+632-231-3373 (Paid Services Toll Number)
IDEA: 1800-890-86389 (Globe subscribers)
THINK :1800-890-86454 (Globe subscribers)
Schedule a Callback for faster support
Tagalog,English
IDEA: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
Saturday 9:00AM-12:00PM(Local time)
THINK: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM(Local time)
(Closed on Public Holidays)
Think Products, Lenovo Products, Smart

[edit to add] Perhaps you can tell us where you are.  Your country code says one thing, your IP address another, and your user name hints at something else.  Or enter your S/N in the support search box (don't post it here!) and then use the "contacts us" link for an appropriate number.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors