Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philt56
Paper Tape
Views: 558
Message 1 of 2

microphone and webcam not working on Yoga S1 after windows 10 update

I have to admit I never tried the webcam since I got my Yoga which had win 8.1 originally installed on it, but with the update to windows 10, I'm trying more things out. I did install the camera driver from

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-yoga-series-laptops/thinkpad-...

but no luck.I dont even see any kind of camera in device manager. The camera app just says "something is wrong" amd closes. I tried Skype and it also could not detect a working webcam.

After installing  windows 10, I did try Cortina and it had me go into microphone setup and it was working. However after subsequent updates, it no longer works. The micropphone levels are ll the way 100%, but when I try to setup the mic, I never see the level meters move when trying the speech test dictation,. Ive installed the Conexant drivers in the the above link, and also uninstalled them and tried to go back to what are the default microsoft drivers, neither seem to wor

lesp4ul
Paper Tape
Views: 233
Message 2 of 2

Re: microphone and webcam not working on Yoga S1 after windows 10 update

Sorry to bring this up, but i have this problem too. Also my digitizer stopped working. Tried reinstall windows 10 and downgrade it to Windows 8.1 but nothing helped.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors