Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jirkaV
Blue Screen Again
Views: 285
Message 1 of 2

"Colon/semicolon", "Fn" and "print screen" keys stopped working

Hi,

I got into a little bit of a pickle with my built-in keyboard in Thinkpad Yoga 460 - the "Colon/semicolon", "Fn" and "print screen" keys stopped working.

- They don't work on windows 10 or Ubuntu 18.04

- Driver uninstallation did not help

- After disassembly, no visual damage occurs

Currently, I have no idea what could be the issue as the rest of the keyboard works flawlessly and these keys are not placed on a common line of the matrix keyboard. 

Any shared ideas, experiences or solutions will be much appreciated Smiley Happy

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 250
Message 2 of 2

Re: "Colon/semicolon", "Fn" and "print screen" keys stopped working

Hi jirkaV!

Thanks for reaching us here in our community forums.

We appreciate your initiative trying to resolve your keyboard key/s issues. Based on the things you've tried to do, it is possible that this a hardware related problem. We highly suggest bringing the device to our service provider for further diagnosis or you may also call our ThinkPad support for further assistance and repair options. You may check the list of our Service Providers and Support Phone List using the links below:

Support Phone List:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist

Service Providers:
https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht118678

Let us know if you need anthing else.

Have a nice day.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors