Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EtienneDaloze
Paper Tape
Views: 289
Message 1 of 3

yoga 260 1Tb drive ?

Hi,

I'd like to expand the capacity of my hdd; is there any 1Tb drive on the market that could suit my Yoga 260 ?

Thanks for your advice

Etienne

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 256
Message 2 of 3

Re: yoga 260 1Tb drive ?

The only one listed in the Lenovo parts list is the Samsung 950 (FRU 00UP414) which is a PCI drive and the 1TB model is announced but not available yet.  I would expect something like the SanDisk X400 model (SATA) would be OK ($275 from Amazon), but I have never tried it so I cannot guarantee it would work.  If it were me, I would buy from somewhere where I could return it if there was a compatibility issue.  This is not a recommendation for a particular brand.  There are other similar drives available from other manufacturers.

https://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Solid-State-Drive-SD8SN8U-1T00-1122/dp/B0194MV300/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&...

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Highlighted
EtienneDaloze
Paper Tape
Views: 234
Message 3 of 3

Re: yoga 260 1Tb drive ?

Thanks a lot; when you write "something like ..." what characteristics should the product meet to work ?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors