Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: T400 / T500 and newer T series Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

08-10-2020

Afghanistan

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

How to type "greater then" & "less then symbol" ("<" & ">") in Lenovo T490 laptop arabic version key

2020-08-10, 12:34 PM

How to type "greater then" & "less then symbol" ("<" & ">") in Lenovo T490 laptop arabic version keyboard.

There is four keys right side of alphabet "P".  i.e { , [ ,  > , and arabic alphabet. But we can't type ">" symbol . Please guide us how we can type this symbol.

Options

1493 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

12085 Signins

310424 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 310424
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:How to type "greater then" & "less then symbol" ("<" & ">") in Lenovo T490 laptop arabic version key

2021-07-06, 8:55 AM

@ Ayush Thapa wrote:

How to type "greater then" & "less then symbol" ("<" & ">") in Lenovo T490 laptop arabic version keyboard.

There is four keys right side of alphabet "P".  i.e { , [ ,  > , and arabic alphabet. But we can' type ">" symbol . Please guide us how we can type this symbol.

Hi there

I am totally unfamiliar with this keyboard but found this article https://www.howtogeek.com/210824/how-to-quickly-type-special-characters-on-any-computer-smartphone-or-tablet/

Could you try and let us know, please? (Fingers crossed this works!)

Serene

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms