CA

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

T580 - Intel HD Graphics 620 - Build 8377 Issues

2020-08-20, 18:46 PM

Hello

Recently I updated to the 8377 build (most recent) of this Graphics driver, and whenever I open the Adobe Premiere application I can't view the preview window - instead I get a mess on the screen:

I have updated Premiere to it's latest version and it does not help.  I went back to the previous build 7812 and do not have this problem.   Apparently I left my auto-update feature on from Lenovo System Update tool, and today it restored version 8377, and the problem came back.   I have since disabled automatic updates and hopefully can hold this build until the driver receives a new update/build.

I'm not sure where to complain about this issue.  I tried to contact your customer support number the other day and it was one of the most frustrating support experiences I have ever witnessed.   I'm sure the employee was likely inexperienced with inadequate training, but at the end of the day that rings out on your customers.

Either way, if this can be directed, or if I can be directed to the right place, so we can hopefully have this issue resolved moving forward.   Please let me know if you need any specifics to help resolve the issue - I would be happy to help.  

Thank you

Options

1 Posts

10-25-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:T580 - Intel HD Graphics 620 - Build 8377 Issues

2020-10-25, 14:42 PM

Hi! 

I am having the same issue. How do you install the older version?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete