09-14-2020

AF

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

lenovo ideapad brought form UAE on Nov 2019 monitor flickering

2020-09-14, 6:28 AM

I had brought my laptop on 23/11/2019. Now the products is under warranty period but my lap fell and got a small dent at the corner on Jan 5,2020. It was working fine for 7 months but now the monitor started flickering. Now, i am in india,Will the display be covered under warranty?? What should I do. I am not able to contact lenovo support in India. 

Please help me resolve this issue

Thanks in advance

Options

1046 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

125 Signins

5816 Page Views

• Views: 5816
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:lenovo ideapad brought form UAE on Nov 2019 monitor flickering

2020-09-14, 9:43 AM

@ Nimmijithu wrote:

I had brought my laptop on 23/11/2019. Now the products is under warranty period but my lap fell and got a small dent at the corner on Jan 5,2020. It was working fine for 7 months but now the monitor started flickering. Now, i am in india,Will the display be covered under warranty?? What should I do. I am not able to contact lenovo support in India. 

Please help me resolve this issue

Thanks in advance

Hi Nimmijithu,

Welcome the Community Forums.

I do not believe the device will be covered by Lenovo Support India when it is bought in Afghanistan. I'd suggest contacting Lenovo support for your country directly (mail, e-ticket, phone) and see what can be done in this matter. 

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete