Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
betko
Punch Card
Views: 233
Message 1 of 6

BSOD Driver power state failure

Hi.

I get Driver power state failure BSOD when putting T470s to sleep. Can someone help me identify the driver that causes this? I have dump files if needed.

Kind regards

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 214
Message 2 of 6

Re: BSOD Driver power state failure

Zip up and attach the dump file(s) or post a link to where it is uploaded and I will take a look.

Cheers,    

betko
Punch Card
Views: 202
Message 3 of 6

Attached. In rar there are two files, the noUSB is the second one where I disconnected all USB devices.

I also have Memory dump, but it is 1GB, do you need that also?

Thank you.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 179
Message 4 of 6

The minidump's point to the problem being with network drivers, but there is not enough information in the minidumpt to identify the driver at fault, so if you have a full memory.dmp file, please zip it up and attach, or post to OneDrive etc. with a link.

Once that is done, you might try updating the drivers for your Ethernet and WiFi adapter, and if using any VPN software etc, look for updates to that too. 

Cheers,

betko
Punch Card
Views: 166
Message 5 of 6

Hi.

Thank you. Now that you pinned to network drivers I think I knnow where the problem is.
Since 1809 update I had problems with VLAN tagging and in January I updated druvers as instructed by Intel. But the 'new' drivers has bugs and VLAN tagging still doesn't work, but also apparently bluescreens happening.
It is strange, because BSOD didn't happen right away when I updated Intel drivers...

If someone wants to read more about Intel drivers having problems:
https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P000049EIPHSA4/235-ans-teaming-powershell-cmdlet-hanging

Thank you for your help.
betko
Punch Card
Views: 159
Message 6 of 6

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors