Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacobj
Paper Tape
Views: 452
Message 1 of 2

Bad battery life - T450S

Hi!

Just switched from a macbook air to a T450S. Really like the computer in general but the battery time sucks for me. I use quite heavy applications but I still only get about one hour battery time (even though I have tweaked the battery optimization settings in the Power Manager.

According to the specifications when I bought the computer, the batteries are of the type 6-cell litium jon 47wh.

Is there anything I can do to make the battery life better? 

Guru
Views: 429
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bad battery life - T450S

The T450s should even have two batteries if I am correct. You should contact technical support as fast as possible.

Also check your battery life either with Lenovo Solution Center or Lenovo Companion.

In Lenovo Companion you'll find it under:
System Health / Battery

Warm regards,
Jonas Hendrickx

Lenovo Insider - Windows Insider MVP

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Top Kudoed Authors