Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: T400 / T500 and newer T series Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

03-08-2016

California

7 Signins

86 Page Views

• Views: 86
  • Message 1 of 2

Battery Life on ThinkPad T510

2016-10-17, 21:52 PM

Hi, I have a ThinkPad T510 and recently bought a genuine Lenovo 70++ Battery. I get an average of about 3 hours out of it. Lenovo Power Manager says it's in good condition with a Full Charge Capacity of 93.52 Wh. The battery was manufactured in July of this year (2016).

I also have a stockpile of new genuine Lenovo 25+ Batteries at my work. They were manufactured in 2015 and can only last about an 1.5 hours. Is this normal? I don' t do gaming on my laptop and don't use it very heavily (I don't have multiple browser tabs open while running tons of other stuff at the same time). I've heard people getting 8 hours out of these batteries! Meanwhile, I carry around 5 genuine Lenovo batteries in my laptop bag so I don't run out at the end of the day! Any suggestions? My arms are getting tired!

Options

1 Posts

06-02-2020

Denmark

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Battery Life on ThinkPad T510

2020-06-02, 18:38 PM

I understand your problem and I have one too and it is reporting 1,55 hours an i don't have every program open and i try everything but i camt get it to work. try maybe buying a new 94.6 WH battery like a GreenCell battery. but five batteries is a little bit overkill don't you think so

try a new battery or go into the bios and under setup you go to power and the you go to scheme for battery and the set it to power saving

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms