Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pands
Paper Tape
Views: 205
Message 1 of 3

Battery Update Malfunction

Yesterday my labtop (Thinkpad 510) recieved an message from Lenovo saying an update to the firmware of my battery has just come out. So I installed this firmware and it was almost through the final process of updating this when at 91% it crashed saying the update could not be finalized, and said i should restart my computer. Ever since my battery has had no charge and always has to be plugged in. Any way to fix this or is my battery toast?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 199
Message 2 of 3

Re: Battery Update Malfunction

Hello and welcome,

I've moved your post from General to T-series, but perhaps it belongs somewhere else.  There are several models with a "510".

Please confirm your laptop model - and series - so we can put this post in the right place.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

pands
Paper Tape
Views: 196
Message 3 of 3

Re: Battery Update Malfunction

It is a T510 ThinkPad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors