cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomyMMX
Paper Tape
Views: 1,864
Message 1 of 4

Battery conservation mode in Windows 10 [T460s]?

So I got my T460s a week ago. It was preloaded with Windows 7, where one could set the battery into conservation mode.
This left the battery at a 50-60% charge when the computer is plugged in for long periods of time.

In Windows 10 I can't find this option. I do have Lenovo Settings installed, but under battery there is no option to enable conservation mode. 

So how can I enable battery conservation mode?

TomyMMX
Paper Tape
Views: 1,756
Message 2 of 4

Re: Battery conservation mode in Windows 10 [T460s]?

Really? No one?
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,749
Message 3 of 4

Which version of Settings do you have installed?  On my T450s/Win 10/Settings 3.75.0.0 I have this:

T540sWin10BatteryThreshold.PNG

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

TomyMMX
Paper Tape
Views: 1,744
Message 4 of 4

He he, this was not here the last time I looked.
So there was obvoiusly an update at some point and I didn't notice that.

Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors