Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ladarnton
What's DOS?
Views: 1,103
Message 1 of 4

Bluetooth connection problem

My iPhone is connected (paired) with my T400 (7417-CT0), but the T400 says there is a problem with the connection. There is an exclamation point on the iPhone's icon in the Devices and Printers window. I want to get photos off the iPhone via drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste. When I right-click on the icon and click Connect using >> Access Point, I get an error message saying "The connection with the Bluetooth device failed." Any ideas what to do?

ladarnton
What's DOS?
Views: 1,102
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bluetooth connection problem

OBTW, I'm running Windows 7.
gleipnir
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,091
Message 3 of 4

I actually have a problem very very similar to yours. Like you, I'm also running windows 7, however I own a T510. Like you, I also can't send files from my phone to my thinkpad (although it isn't an iphone). The funny thing is, bluetooth is clearly functional since I can send files from my thinkpad to my cell. And it's definitely not my cellphones problem because it can send files fine to other cellphones.

It gets more interesting. I'm actually pretty sure it's actually lenovo's drivers at fault here. The reason I come to this conclusion is because after uninstalling and revering to windows' default bluetooth drivers, everything works fine...

Roy
Token Ring
Views: 1,080
Message 4 of 4

@gleipnir wrote:

I actually have a problem very very similar to yours. Like you, I'm also running windows 7, however I own a T510. Like you, I also can't send files from my phone to my thinkpad (although it isn't an iphone). The funny thing is, bluetooth is clearly functional since I can send files from my thinkpad to my cell. And it's definitely not my cellphones problem because it can send files fine to other cellphones.

It gets more interesting. I'm actually pretty sure it's actually lenovo's drivers at fault here. The reason I come to this conclusion is because after uninstalling and revering to windows' default bluetooth drivers, everything works fine...

Same issue with T420s and Samsung Galaxy S2.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors