Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asfd01
What's DOS?
Views: 1,205
Message 1 of 2

Brand new T460s screen flashing

I just received a T460s with intel 520 graphics and 4K scrren. Driver version is 20.19.15.4474  .  Intermittently the screen will go blank and come back a few times. I once got an error saying the display driver crashed so am suspecting a bad driver. Has anybody experienced this issue?

In the bios I ran memory, graphics, CPU tests and passed all of them without any screen flicker so I feel like it is a windows issue.

Thanks in advance,

Fugesch
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,069
Message 2 of 2

Betreff: Brand new T460s screen flashing

Hello!

I have exactly the same problem with my T460s, connected either to Samsung U28E590D or an EIZO EV3237, they both show an intermittently "blank out" once in a while. I also use an Ultra Dock and connected it to the DP of dock, same issue. Even worse, the EIZO is not recognized at all when connected at the docking, it only runs at the Mini-DP of the T460s itself.

The Ultra Dock has been replaced, no change. My T460s mainboard has been replaced by a Lenono technician, no change...

I've got the feeling it's a driver issue on Win 7 64-bit only. I have a dual-boot setup here, Win7 64-bit and Win10 64 bit. I cannot figure any blank outs when running Win 10, however, I don't use that very often and if so only for a couple of hours... when running Win7, I sometimes get balnk out every 5...10 minutes.

Could you let me know what OS you are using on your T460s ?

Regards,

Thomas

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors