01-13-2018 07:48 PM
I’m having problems connecting to my wireless internet. This problem just occurred tonight after having laptop for months. Not sure if I inactivat d it by mistake. Help!!
01-13-2018 08:53 PM
Good day and welcome to the community.
Please provide more information about your system (model, OS, recent updates, etc), otherwise it will be difficult for the community to assist you. We will also be able to confirm that your post is in the proper forum.
01-15-2018 10:08 AM
I am having the same problem; started evening of Jan 11, 2018. All windows 10 wifi settings are missing. Ethernet works fine. T450s; Windows 10 with latest major update Jan 6.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 adapter appears in Device Mgr
- Properties says device is working properly
- I deleted the device, rebooted, and it reinstalled - no change
- I have the most recent driver
- No error messages in Events
- No conflicts in Resources
- Under Wireless and Internet settings, no wireless option appears
- Click "Show available networks" and only enternet appears
- In the Network and Sharing Center, only the Ethernet option appears
- Rolled back a Windows Update for Flash received Jan 9 - no change
I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.