Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toddreg
Paper Tape
Views: 324
Message 1 of 4

Can't find any details on a T420s 4174-FT9

I can not locate any reference to a 4174-FT9, the FT9 is throwing me off.  I need specs on this model?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 323
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't find any details on a T420s 4174-FT9

Hello and welcome,

SUPPORT (above) -> Search by Machine Type Model -> "4174-FT9" :

i7-2620M(2.7GHz),8GB RAM,160GB Solid State Drive,14in 1600x900 LCD,1GB Nvidia N12P-NS2,CDRW/DVDRW,Intel 802.11agn wireless,WWAN option,Bluetooth,1Gb Ethernet,UltraNav,Secure Chip,Fingerprint reader,6c Li-Ion,Win7 Pro 64

Does that help?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

toddreg
Paper Tape
Views: 319
Message 3 of 4

Yes, anyway to determine if it has a webcam?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 303
Message 4 of 4

Sorry, I can't find that MT-M in the Lenovo docs either.  It may be there somewhere.  I can say that if I look up a different T420s that does have a camera, it says so:

ThinkPad T420s 41703BU

i5-2520M(2.50GHz), 4GB RAM, 128GB Solid State Drive, 14in 1600x900 LCD, Intel HD Graphics, Intel 802.11agn wireless, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure Chip, Fingerprint reader, Camera, 6c Li-Ion, Win7 Pro 64

That doesn't really prove anything but it makes me suspicious.  OTOH it's unusual for a well-optioned laptop to not have a camera...

Apologies for not having a clear answer for you.  Hopefully someone else around here does.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors