Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rapazdomicro
What's DOS?
Views: 552
Message 1 of 2

ERROR 1802 - T400 / T500 Series

I have a ThinkPad T510 15.6" enterprise.

How to solve unauthorized peripherals parts resulting in error 1802?

Where can we find whitelist (compatible parts) besides bios? Shouldn't be at website (support)?

Does Lenovo/IBM supply these parts?

Please, help!!!

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 547
Message 2 of 2

Re: ERROR 1802 - T400 / T500 Series

Hello and welcome,

The whitelist is on the Lenovo support site in the Hardware Maintenance Manual - ThinkPad T510, T510i, W510

Note that to pass the BIOS whitelist a card must be the correct model (Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 as one example) AND have a Lenovo FRU number (60Y3231 to match that example).

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors