01-24-2010 08:35 AM - edited 01-24-2010 09:55 AM
I ordered a T400 laptop that is fully loaded from an authorized dealer of lenovo and im sure i ordered Intel Turbo Memory 2GB with it, but when i check in the device manager i cant seem to find anything that says Intel Turbo Memory. Or is it because of Windows 7 ultimate ? What is the problem ?
How can i check if i have Intel Turbo Memory 2GB in my laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate OS ?
01-24-2010 04:42 PM
I bet it did not get put in. I sent off a laptop with 2 GBs of ram that I ordered from Lenovo only to have it come back with 1 GB? Did they fix it, yes, but I needed to send it back to them again. What did I go and do today? I ordered another new Lenovo laptop. Man I must be into pain.
01-24-2010 07:07 PM - edited 01-24-2010 07:11 PM
There are a several places Turbo Memory shows up.
1) Control Panel > Programs and Features > Intel Turbo Memory
2) Control Panel > Adminstrative Tools > Computer Management > Storage > Disk Management > Disk 1 with 1.37gb is Intel Turbo Memory
3) Device Manager > Disk Drives - The IMD-0 is Intel Turbo Memory
4) Device Manager > Storage Controllers > Intel Turbo Memory Controller
5) Start > Programs > Intel Turbo Memory The 2GB will show here.
01-25-2010 04:26 AM
01-25-2010 04:58 AM
01-25-2010 05:08 AM
01-25-2010 09:09 PM
It looks like it should work. Do you have latest drivers running?
01-25-2010 10:26 PM
I had problems with the Intel drivers.
I recommend using the Lenovo drivers instead.