Options

1 Posts

09-24-2019

TR

1 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 1 of 2

Intel hd 630 uptade error for T480 (Type 20L5, 20L6) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20L6

2019-09-24, 7:49 AM

I get an update alert for intel hd 620 but when I try to install the update I get the error contacting your manufacturer constantly.

Options

601 Posts

08-01-2018

US

381 Signins

10220 Page Views

• Views: 10220
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Intel hd 630 uptade error for T480 (Type 20L5, 20L6) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20L6

2019-10-10, 13:45 PM

Hi opmx!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Download the Zip installer file from Intel Website corresponding to your Graphics Driver. Once the download is complete, right click on it and choose to unzip it and create a folder from your desktop.

Next step is open up device manager > click on display drivers > Double click on the Intel HD 620. On the new window click on the driver tab > click "Update Driver" and a new window should appear.

Click "Browse my computer for driver software". On the next page do not click browse instead at the bottom click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". On the next page click "Have Disk".

On the new window click "Browse" and navigate to the location of the driver folder that you extracted earlier in your desktop. In the driver folder double click on the graphics folder and inside select the file that should be similar to igdlh64.inf. Once selected click okay and click next to begin installing the driver.

The drivers will be manually updated on your computer. Then check again under Intel HD Graphics settings by right clicking on an empty space on your desktop to check if High Performance is set.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save