Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gawroon7
Punch Card
Views: 319
Message 1 of 2

Keyboard weird behaviour and stuttering - T500

Hi,

I am currently struggling with delayed display of letters I type and wuerd behaviour. Sometimes it lags for a little bit longer (on a given letter), sometimes it does not - but it happens all the time. Also when I press ctrl-shift-left arrow to select a word - nothing happens. I do it again - one word is selected. I do it again - two word are selected. Then I press ctrl-shift-right arrow - oops, another word to the left is selected. It works both ways this way - like there is one-step-lag in that matter.

Another thing which might be helpful is that after typing a word, bunc of letters or anything the "writing marker" (vertical line) does not blink for a moment, and after a while it begins. I do not know whether it may point to faulty behaviour, althought I have not spotted this in any of the PC's I have ever had.

This behaviour happens both on the internal and external keyboard - it is not hardware.

Thank you for your help.

gawroon7
Punch Card
Views: 297
Message 2 of 2

Re: Keyboard weird behaviour and stuttering - T500

Only now have I noticed this is only firefox issue. It has to do with addons. Sorry for the mess.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors