10-14-2009

Illinois

11 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 1 of 2

LENOVO: Excellent Customer Service on Laptop Repair THANKS

2009-11-17, 21:38 PM

This is just a note to be fair- I posted when I had a problem and bad service, now I am posting about my good experience that followed.

I went back and forth with Lenovo customer service RE an issue with my ATI graphics card.  That was mostly with Atlanta, and didn't result in much except frustration and anguish. 

They eventually agreed to have me send the machine back to them, a T400.  My repair was done EXTREMELY WELL:

Day 1:  talked to them and they agreed to send me a box to return the unit

Day 2:  the box came to my door

Day 3:  I mailed the box from my job

Day 4: they received it, and repaired it, AND mailed it back to me...all in the same day; I was able to monitor it on their EzServe website

Day 5: it was delivered to my house, was able to monitor and track it and be there to sign for it

I was really impressed with how fast they turned this all around.  This transaction was with their Memphis repair center.

So this is just to give Lenovo their props for fixing my problem; all is well with my unit and I'm pretty happy. 

Thanks Lenovo!!

Options

3965 Posts

11-20-2007

US

23519 Signins

803285 Page Views

• Views: 803285
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: LENOVO: Excellent Customer Service on Laptop Repair THANKS

2009-11-18, 4:30 AM

ChrisCan wrote:

I was really impressed with how fast they turned this all around.  This transaction was with their Memphis repair center.

So this is just to give Lenovo their props for fixing my problem; all is well with my unit and I'm pretty happy. 

Thanks Lenovo!!

Thanks for coming back to let us know how it was resolved!

keep-calm-it-s-a-thinkpad-sm2.jpg

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane
nonnymouselenovoff1.gif

2015 X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I AM one of those crazy ThinkPad zealots!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

I am not a Lenovo employee

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save