Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swt450
Paper Tape
Views: 291
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo T450 Track pad woes

Hello, I just wanted to give a big shout out to the Lenovo community, and it seems ive fixed my trackpad woes.. at least so far, i have ran the machine for about 45 minutes thus far after downloading some mouse and keyboard drivers.. updated bios, and a whole bunch of a lenovo service bridge updates and such. anyways ive battled trackpad woes since about 2 weeks after i bought my thinkpad t450 in Nov. 2015. and its been working so far longer than its ever done..before it would quit after about 5 minutes or less of use. an my aftermarket usb mouse ive bought drives me nuts sometimes... but anways big thanks to you all for the tips and stuff to look into....

but i did wanna ask also, did this seem to fix your problem? have any of you with the T450 machine experience the same issue... feedback would be appreciated.. ive took this machine to my local and "trusted" computer shop. but they seem like a rip off. i was gunna sell my machine at one time to them and they only wanted to give me $150.00 lol. anyways since it seems like ive fixed this problem im so keeping this machine anyways. it works good enough for me. ill shut up now lol. thank you.

swt450
Paper Tape
Views: 268
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo T450 Track pad woes

Very frustrating.. the track pad just quit again.. really thought I had it.

MG2004
Blue Screen Again
Views: 217
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo T450 Track pad woes

What did you do to fix it. I have been having the same problem. Lenovo teck support is no help. 

My track pad stops working after about 10 minutes. I can restart using a USB mouse and the track pad will work again for a few minutes then it freezes

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors