Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amkhair
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,017
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo T470 stuck in Lenovo Logo

Hi my Lenovo when power on stuck in Lenovo logo... cannot get in bios or safe mode, please help

i-am-root
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,950
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo T470 stuck in Lenovo Logo

The same thing happened to me this morning. No matter what I did, it would just sit there at the red Lenovo splash screen and say "press enter to inturrupt normal boot process" or something to that effect. I had literally just gotten my t470 in the mail right before that.

Here's what I did to get around it:

I rebooted my t470, and starting spamming the F10 key right as the boot splash screen was about to pop up. F10 should bring you into the lenovo diagnostics, and I had heard that this may help fix the prob. I completed all the quick tests and everything passed. Was about to give up when I rebooted again and I immediately saw the little loading animation dots.

You could also try to reboot your thinkpad and once the screen comes on again start pressing the F12 key. This should bring you into a boot menu. Hopefully you see an entry for "Windows Boot Manager" or "Windows Boot Loader" or something.. use the arrows keys to select it.

Once I was able to boot into windows again I made sure to update the BIOS.

Good Luck!

amkhair
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,943
Message 3 of 5

So, now your computer can boot windows normally?

When I try to press F11, it takes few minutes to respond and then pop show error "2100: Detection error on storage device (main HDD) Press Esc to continue." So I go to bios and see that my ssd not detect

i-am-root
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,925
Message 4 of 5

Yes.
F10 is for diagnostics
F12 is for the boot menu
Not sure what F11 does
So you have a SSD and a regular HDD?
Highlighted
amkhair