Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 774
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo T520 Windows 10 Trackpad Horizontal Two Finger Broken

Hi,

I've just been upto-updated by Microsoft at some point my trackpad stopped working correctly.

I always used two finger scrolling with most other options disabled - worked fine.  Now Vertical scrolling works fine, but horizontal scrolling doesn't do anything.  More annoyingly is that if I try to horizontal scroll (intentionally or otherwise) it often locks the mouse cursor and can't do anything for a while.  two finger vertical scroll sometimes releases the cursor, but not always.

There appear to be no lenovo driver updates available.

The driver installed is Synaptics 19.0.17.22 - 30/09/2015.

OS Version: Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 Version 1511 10586

Tried everything I can find, but no joy.  Please advise if this is a known issue and/or one that will be resolved with a driver update.

hadron
Punch Card
Views: 737
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo T520 Windows 10 Trackpad Horizontal Two Finger Broken

Try using the older Windows 8 UltraNav driver verision 16.2 on the Lenovo site for the T520.

I found that the one finger horizontal scroll did not work with the W10 driver (version 16.6), but the W8 version did work.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 732
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo T520 Windows 10 Trackpad Horizontal Two Finger Broken

Thanks - worked a treat - have horizontal scroll back again - for how long nobody knows, but we'll see.

had rolled back to an earlier version 19 driver before but that didn't play ball, version 16 driver seems to be good so far.

Thanks again !

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors