cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
H-Window
What's DOS?
Views: 311
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo ThinkPad T440s inbuilt battery is broken.

My built-in battery is dead/broken. It`s still inside the warranty, but when i try to find out what to do at the web-site Its impossible to find relevant information. Lenovo Solution Center tells me to go to website for customer sevice, but its very unclear and doesnt help me at all.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 300
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad T440s inbuilt battery is broken.

Hello and welcome,

Try giving local support a call:

Norway
THINK-branded products
Norwegian
8152-1550
8:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday

Regards,
Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

H-Window
What's DOS?
Views: 259
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad T440s inbuilt battery is broken.

Yes, it did.

Contacted Norwegian-support, and after 48 hours the had sent a technichian to my workplace and fixed the problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors