Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monirahmed0507
Fanfold Paper
Views: 399
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Thinkpad Dolby Advanced Audio Problem

I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad T480 about a month ago. When I completed all my set-up after initial stage, I got the Dolby Advanced Audio Profile editor. ALthough it is different from Dolby Digital plus ( the dancing graphic equilizer) , but it was correct. After the windows update, that Dolby Digital Advanced Audio Profile from desktop is disspapear. I uninstall the audio driver, then re-install it from Lenovo website ( the version of 1809). But I cant see the Dolby Profile again? Have I done something wrong? Please help me regarding this.
My Machine: 32GB RAM, NVIDIA and Core i7 

Highlighted
City_Hunter
What's DOS?
Views: 325
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Dolby Advanced Audio Problem

Hi. I would like to ask you that is Dolby Advanced Audio Profile editor preinstalled and, is the desktop shortcut icon existed on your desktop after you have completed all your setup after initial stage? Or did you get (download) Dolby application from Dolby's official web site? Do you remember the version or edition of an application?

monirahmed0507
Fanfold Paper
Views: 294
Message 3 of 4

Yes, the Dolby Advanced Audio Profile was present as desktop short-cut. But, after windows update, it disappeared. However, in Lenovo Vantage app, in Dolby Settings , there are dynamic, movie, music, gaming, voice icon. But, I found nowhere the Dolby Advanced Audio Profile Editor (the equilizer). 

GatsbyGlen
Token Ring
Views: 194
Message 4 of 4

I still have the Desktop app, but it no longer works. The equalizer is comletely flat. Picking any setting has not affect on the sound. What's up?

Untitled.png

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors