02-24-2018 09:26 PM
I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. I bought it used but in very good condition. Since it didn't come with a HHD installed so i had to buy a seperate HHD and install windows 7 by my own.
* It did have the problem before, when i bought it first about a year ago, and i somehow managed to resolve the problem by help of some guys here in this same forum. But all my bad that i don't remember where was the solution.
* Now i have decided to shift to SSD, and for that i bought a Samsung 128GB SSD and installed the same Windows 7, and this time i used the Lenovo's own software to detect and install all my drivers and here i come with the same problem again, this time my webcam also not coming up.
Eventhough i have tried all my best from installing all the drivers avaialble in the lenovo site and also on the support pages but no help.
* Some guys says its a hardware problem or a cable is not intact but i have checked both of them,
1. The cable is intact i am sure,
2. May be a hardware problem but why it happened before the same way and i resloved it without any hardware change.
3. And What is the problem with my webcam?
4. What am i missing, all the drivers and softwares are properly installed as per the device manager shows.
* And i am sorry but this forum has no good helping enveroment, I am sure this isn't only my problem but since people don't get help from here therefore, they don't contact the forum. But i can't leave it as it is!
So all you guys please prove me and others wrong with your help.
02-25-2018 03:26 PM
Please verify if you did the following already:
1) Update BIOS 2.7.4
2) Install Intel Chipset 10.1.1.9
3) Install Intel USB Drivers 18.104.22.168
02-26-2018 03:15 AM
Thanks for your reply, I have checked it, seems like everything is perfect in its place.
All the drivers you mentioned are somehow the best i could downlaod from the support page.
There is one thing which is hiting my mind so badly, and that is, why the Device Manager sometimes show the BioMatric Coproccessor and sometimes not it happens when i press refresh or scan for hardware devices.
02-28-2018 10:00 PM