Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DV94
Blue Screen Again
Views: 365
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Thinkpad t450 screen dead pixel spot

Hi people,

I have some issue with my screen on lenovo thinkpad t450. I bought it in Sweden recently (few months ago) and everything was fine, and then this morning this black spot of pixels showed up. It was not punched or something like that, it was on my desk the whole time.

I tried to run JScreenFix.com on this place and also to massage it with a soft cloth but it seems that it just gets worse.

The problem I have is that I am now in Serbia, and I have this international warranty, but only in one city in Serbia which is on the other part of the country.

Also, I saw that there are service providers in my city, but I am not sure if they can fix me this as regular service with warranty.

Do you maybe know how this functiones? Or have some tips how to solve this?

37117840_1998185820494391_2615236488824094720_n.jpg

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 331
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad t450 screen dead pixel spot

I cannot be sure without examination. but to me, this looks like pressure damage, from a thumb or closing the lid onto something

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
DV94
Blue Screen Again
Views: 323
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad t450 screen dead pixel spot

It couldn't be from pressure or anything similar :/ I left it opened during the night, because I was watching something and fall asleep. In the morning I saw that there is this spot. However, it was plugged in the whole night, so maybe electricity caused burning pixels :/

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors