Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roby79
Blue Screen Again
Views: 171
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Vantage Reset battery indicator Reimpostation T560

hi to all, Lenovo Vantage presents a malfunction, I tried the king of the batteries, I started with the battery 2 "the small one" then immediately after trying the answer of the battery 1 "the big internal one", the afternoon of the next day, over the 1 "internal" battery correction did not give me the possibility to perform the "removable" 2 "battery correction, made all the reset, uninstalled lenovo vantage, disconnected reset and recharged battery 2, nothing to do! it always tells me operation canceled by the customer !! are you coming to do?

salve a tutti, Lenovo Vantage presenta una disfunzione, ho eseguito la reimpostazione delle batterie, ho cominciato con la batteria 2 "quella piccola" poi subito dopo aver avviato la reimpostazione la ho interrotta poichè gia notte, e ho preferito avviare la reimpostazione della batteria 1 "quella interna grande", al pomeriggio del giorno dopo, finita la reimpostazione batteria 1 "interna" non mi dava piu la possibilità di eseguire la reimpostazione della batteria 2 "rimovibile", fatto tutti i reset, disinstallato lenovo vantage, scollegato resettato e ricoollegata batteria 2, nulla da fare! mi dice sempre operazione annullata dal cliente!! come fare ?

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors