08-31-2015

Việt Nam

5 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo unexpected shutdown// suddenly shutdown become polular

2015-08-31, 4:30 AM

Hi everybody, I'm a electric/computer engineer.I come from Viet Nam and I have Lenovo T420s (from US) . On a beautiful day, he was silent when I touch he. Ahh, he was binky the led on power button. I serach on GOOGLE, and I bring he to maintance computer shop. They say power IC die, and they replaced with another. I think they do nothing because when I turn on my T420s, he ON, and he unexpectly/suddenly shuttown after about 25-40 mins in every case ( in win, in bios setup or in anything) but if I take restart he before 25 mins...he work over "die" time. I search and I dont know what was wrong with him. I love him, tell me what I need to do to bring he back please. Thank you.

Options

475 Posts

07-14-2015

Bangalore

558 Signins

7627 Page Views

• Views: 7627
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo unexpected shutdown// suddenly shutdown become polular

2015-09-01, 11:37 AM

Hi Kim_perfect_712,

Welcome to Lenovo Forums!

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps done, but as per the performed troubleshooting steps it seems to be a hardware issue and it looks like motherboard has gone bad. As you have told the laptop automatically shut down in BIOS, it clearly confirms that this is a motherboard issue. Hence I kindly request you to take the laptop to the authorised Lenovo service centre for the further assistance and you can get him back working:smileyhappy:

For your reference, please find the link given below to find out the authorised service centre according to your location.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help.

OR

http://bplocator.lenovo.com/

Please let me know, whether the above suggestion helped you.

Thank you, have a good day.

Regards,

Naveen.v

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete