Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Highlighted
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Mobile broadband wont work on T400

Hey Forum

I got an T400 - 6475-r1g - Win7 32bit

Behind the battery there is room for a simcard (mobile broadband), so iam pretty sure the function is supported by my T400..

But when I try "Access Connections 5" -> Then the "mobile broadband" is not highlighted, so I can't click on it..

I found it somewhere else, but I says I need an EXE file (can't remember the name)...

I have tried the lenovo system update 4.0 and everything is up-to-date, I have updated the bios too..

I have also looked in the bios, and can't find a solution there..

Anyone got an idea?

BTW; The "Intel My WiFi Technology" needs the highlight too, and the function with sharing the internet trough wifi is not working aswell..

Community SuperMod
0 Kudos

Re: Mobile broadband wont work on T400

Rakjaer wrote:

Behind the battery there is room for a simcard (mobile broadband), so iam pretty sure the function is supported by my T400..

BTW; The "Intel My WiFi Technology" needs the highlight too, and the function with sharing the internet trough wifi is not working aswell..

Hi Rakjaer,

The 6475-R1G does not have a mobile broadband card, unless you added one. The SIM slot does not indicate that a mobile broadband card is present.

I haven't used Intel My WiFi, but for it to work the Intel My WiFi software has to be installed.

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!