cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fci
Not applicable
Views: 679
Message 1 of 7

One of my USB Ports doesn't work after upgrade to Win 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T431s

One of my USB  ports (the one in the right side) doesn't work anymore after I upgraded my OS to Windows 10. It can't detect any device, such as flashdisk, mouse, hard disk, etc. But the USB port in the left side work perfectly.
I made all the updates, including usb driver update, but still not working. And it was working before. Same happened to a friend with the same exact laptop model.
Anyone can help? Please.

ianw01
Not applicable
Views: 687
Message 2 of 7

Re: One of my USB Ports doesn't work after upgrade to Win 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T431s

Is that is the port that provides charging when the PC is off but plugged in? I wonder if tinkering with power settings might help ...

fci
Not applicable
Views: 661
Message 3 of 7

Re: One of my USB Ports doesn't work after upgrade to Win 10 - Lenovo Thinkpad T431s

Wow! It worked. I turned off selective usb suspension both pluged to power and on batery... and the port is back on track! Thank you!!!

ianw01
Not applicable
Views: 654
Message 4 of 7

Glad it helped!

sneci77
Not applicable
Views: 182
Message 5 of 7

Hi,

Can you please explain me better how you solved the problem with your USB port,because I have the same problem on my Lenovo ideapad 720S-13IKB,on the right side usb port.

Thank you 

Kemme
Not applicable
Views: 160
Message 6 of 7

sneci77
Not applicable
Views: 136
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

Thank you for your indication,but unfortunately the issue remain.I already tried to manage the USB port(wich not work) according your sent link,without any changes.

So,I don't know what happen, I changed also the windows in order to recover the problem without succes.No driver problem,what can be other?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors