cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siwakumar
What's DOS?
Views: 1,117
Message 1 of 1

Order cancelled for valid credit card. How to reinstate the order?

This is my Order Number: 2FFVLJ

I've always owned a Thinkpad for the past 10 years and am a staunch Thinkpad fan.  The R60 and Z60m have been reliable and faithful companions.  I have been recommending Thinkpad to my colleagues and friends.  Hence when I needed a new laptop, I went directly to lenovo's site and ordered a T510 (Web Special) on 4th August 2010 using a valid credit card.  

For two days the status was "in process".  On Aug 6th, I was unable to login in usng the cust no and order no to see the status.  When I called the sales customer service, I was informed that the order was cancelled from lenovo's side.  They pointed me to the credit card department for further information.  When I called the credit card department, they claimed information mismatch as the reason for the cancellation but they could not point out what exactly was the mismatch.  
I can assure you that the card is valid.  

Currently I'm not able to place another order for the same model from lenovo's site as it is no longer available.  This is very regretful as I was really looking forward to getting my laptop of choice.  I tried calling the sales dept but they are not available as it is weekend now (everyone needs a break Smiley Happy )  So I have emailed them for help.  I'm yet to get a response.  This has been a nail biting experience.  I'm anxiously waiting for the response from the sales dept.  

Will it be possible to fix the issue in sales and reinstate the cancelled order with the same model and price?

Any pointers will be most helpful.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors