cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lengochaiau
Paper Tape
Views: 106
Message 1 of 4

PLS HELP ME --how to setup cache sss 16G U110 (msata) by ExpressCache work on Windows 10

I have laptop T450S. i delete all my partition on two 2 sdd ( 1- sdd 16gb msata u 110 + 1 ssd 500gb samsung) i don't backup. i install new windows 10 on ssd 500g. now i need setup cache msata sdd 16gb like cache by expresscache. but i unsuccessful. i converted msata ssd 16g to GPT. pls help setup cache for it. all picture i have. i run as administator but error. HFS not mountlist disk.png

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 81
Message 2 of 4

Re: PLS HELP ME --how to setup cache sss 16G U110 (msata) by ExpressCache work on Windows 10

It was always my belief that ExpressCache didn't work in front of an SSD.  The idea makes no sense.  ExpressCache buffers data while the heads and platters move into the right positions.  With an SSD, that doesn't happen.  It is simply an extra process that doesn't help and adds another failure point.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
lengochaiau
Paper Tape
Views: 71
Message 3 of 4

Re: PLS HELP ME --how to setup cache sss 16G U110 (msata) by ExpressCache work on Windows 10

Then my msata will setup like drive data??? Not cache. Because i have sdd 500gb for window 10.?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 64
Message 4 of 4

I think you can format it as a data drive using disk manager

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors