Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thundertien
What's DOS?
Views: 407
Message 11 of 28

Re: Problem with eye caring mode

hi, my ideapad S540 eyecare mode and windows night light is not working now. how to solve the problem?

Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 378
Message 12 of 28

@thundertien, if eyecare mode and windows night mode are not working at all, this could be an OS or display driver issue, you could continue check if there is  windows update to fix it.

Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 376
Message 13 of 28

We will have a new version released in these two days to fix issue that eyecare mode is automatically off.

Keano16
Punch Card
Views: 306
Message 14 of 28

Same problem with Lenovo C930 Glass.

During normal use in Windows it keeps turning eye care on and off (change of color).

farta
Punch Card
Views: 299
Message 15 of 28

Hopefully the new version will also solve the random on/off of the camera privacy mode and even battery conservation mode.
Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 252
Message 16 of 28

The new version is released and fix the eyecare issue. Privacy mode is controlled by Camera driver and Conservation mode is controlled by BIOS/firmware. Please check if the camera driver /BIOS is the latest version

Excalibure
Fanfold Paper
Views: 221
Message 17 of 28

I have the same problem, having a T480s 

Checked for an update using the ThinkVantage software and all it returned is

1- BIOS update.

2- Hotkey feature integration package update.

What exactly is the update package that we need to look for, please?

Lenovo Employee hzfdbd
Lenovo Employee
Views: 195
Message 18 of 28

@Excalibure and @Farta, what is the the problem on your system? Could you give more detail?

Excalibure
Fanfold Paper
Views: 173
Message 19 of 28

@hzfdbd

I a problem with the eye care mode, whenever I connect/disconnect a Bluetooth device, connect/disconnect a USB device, or even sometimes on its own while reading it can go off and then on again.

read your post on this topic where you said the update is available, but I don't know which update are you referring to. 

Can you please help? 

farta
Punch Card
Views: 160
Message 20 of 28

I have a 80LT with a fresh install of windows 10 pro at the start of the year. Everything updated as available.
There has been a long standing problem with random on/off of the eye care mode as well as camera privacy and conservation modes. This has resulted on occasion to the battery being fully charged and the camera being available to apps when it should not be.
The issue of the eye care mode became much worse with the latest windows update so that it just turned on and off regardless of any windows or vantage settings. I even resorted to a third party app f.lux in an attempt to have some kind of stability. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the lenovo apps lie vantage but the issue comes back again. I am unable to see the promised new version of vantage to resolve this issue.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors