US

3 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 1 of 2

Spurious popups on T450s

2016-08-08, 19:36 PM

Hi guys,

I've had the Lenovo T450S since January this year.  It has been plagued with touchpad problems.  I was getting constant popups of all kinds from translation requests to research requests, to copy/paste types.  I finally convinced Lenovo to replace the laptop in June.  Their tech said it was a HW problem.

The replacement was fine for a couple of weeks, then right click type popups started to appear, MORE and MORE frequently.  I switched to Windows 10, hoping that would do the trick. NO!   I've had our IT guy working on it, no joy. I've reset the touchpad settings to be as insensitive as possible. m

Surely, I'm not the only one who has this problem.  Just about every time I left click, and frequently when I'm in the middle of typing, a dialog screen pops up.  I've been using laptops for 30 + years and have never had this kind of problem.  Anyone had this experience?

Thank you

Options

10505 Posts

01-02-2010

US

39290 Signins

406382 Page Views

• Views: 406382
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Spurious popups on T450s

2016-08-08, 20:44 PM

I don't have one, but I have worked on and have used several.  I have never seen what you describe.  I searched the forum and the reference I found was from a guy who thought it wasn't sensitive enough.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save