Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dumdideldum
Paper Tape
Views: 658
Message 1 of 2

T400: unable to install Intel Turbo Memory Driver

Hi,

I am having trouble installing the Intel Turbo Memory Driver. When starting the setup (after extracting), I get an error message saying that my system does not meet the minimum requirements. Is that more likely a software (missing drivers) or a hardware issue (my T400 does not support it)?

Looking through the package information, I found that I need to find a IDE ATA/ATAPI controller in the device manager, but I can't find it.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I've looked through a couple of threads and couldn't find anything.

I have to add, I am running Windows 7 Pro. I would be very happy to get some support here. Thank you in advance for your help!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 640
Message 2 of 2

Re: T400: unable to install Intel Turbo Memory Driver

I need to ask a basic question. Does your system have a turbo memory card installed? It is only an option on the T400. Many systems don't have the card. If you have the card, you would be getting "found new hardware" messages at every boot. If I were ordering a system, I wouldn't go out of my way to get the feature. I never found a noticable improvement.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors