06-29-2012 02:07 AM
Hello DangerMouse and All,
Sorry for posting back with a long delay. Currently the support teams are still doing an analysis on the cause of the effect. They have to respond on this so I'm still awaiting feedback. Bust soon as i can get an update i will inform of you of the update.
06-29-2012 05:42 AM
Why have neither of you responded to the PM's sent over a week ago after request of details?
07-02-2012 08:00 AM
Any news guys ?
I'm also starting another post about our F5521gw cards getting the same driver update the T430 got.
07-03-2012 12:09 AM
I've gotten a feed from the support team. They have informed me that the Engineering team is aware of the issue and working on the issue. It appears there seem to be a slight conflict between the drivers of Lenovo and the Adobe flash when running the IE9. As a work around the solution at this point is to "disable Flash hardware acceleration".
In order to do this you will have to
1. Navigate to the Find Flash Player Version page
2. Verify that you are in the section titled "Find Flash Player version type and capabilities (Flash developers only)"
3. Right click on your Player version and select "Settings"
4. The Settings dialog will appear, change the tab at the bottom to display (if not already there) and uncheck (or if you'd like to enable, check) the "Enable hardware acceleration" checkbox.
5. Close the dialog and restart your browser.
This same reference can also be found from the Adobe Site aswell :
07-03-2012 05:28 AM
I know that Flash is causing the problem with the current drivers. Had NINE or his team bothered to reply to my PM I could have emailed a detailed document. That is not a fix as you say but shutting down a feature that does not need to be otherwise.
07-03-2012 06:46 PM
07-07-2012 09:26 AM