Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maruthu6
Paper Tape
Views: 1,706
Message 1 of 4

T430 DIM DISPLAY ISSUE

Hello,

I have dim display issue in lenovo thinkpad T430 ,i have replaced display cable LCD display System reflacting same issue but the system working with external monitor becuz we can conclude motherboard not an issue ,then what will be exect issue please any one help me....

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,694
Message 2 of 4

Re: T430 DIM DISPLAY ISSUE

This issue is usually a blown fuse on the motherboard

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
maruthu6
Paper Tape
Views: 1,689
Message 3 of 4

thanks for your replay ,

I should change mother board or i can change blown fuse only?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,681
Message 4 of 4

I don't know where it is on that motherboard. Usually people replace the boards, but fuses can be changed. You need better equipment than a simple soldering iron. I usually tell people that I have the minimum equipment to do it. I have a quartz preheater and a temperature-controlled rework station. Some shops do that kind of repair, but it is often too expensive to be practical.  There are often 2 fuses affected.  There is a 0.5 amp that controls the LED status lights and a 2.5 or 3amp fuse for the backlight.  They are often very near the LCD connector.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors