Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VM6
Paper Tape
Views: 823
Message 1 of 1

T430 Ericsson H5321 gw Windows 10

I've got a T430 with Windows 10 and my WWAN module is not showing up right. In the device manager it has got an exclamation mark and windows 10 is unable to install the driver on its own.

I have read this thread which recommends to downgrade windows 10 in the firstplace, then upgrade the firmware and update back to windows 10 or use the Firmwareupdate tool which later got updated to windows 10.

My Problem is, that i am cant downgrade and the new firmware updater for the T430 isnt working. Same with the driver update.

Basically i have tried everything. The new driver update, the old one for windows 7/8/8.1, the new firmware updater, the old one.

All i got was the error logs provided below.

I really would like to use the WWAN module but it seems, i cant get it to work.

What seems wierd to me, is that if i deactivate the module, it is showing up under "Network and Internet" but if i activate it, it is gone.

Spoiler
Deactivated.jpg

And while the Network module isnt working, the gps module is showing up without a problem and is working fine. Sounds to me like a software problem.

If there is anything i should test or if you need some more logs, i am happy to help and get this fixed soon.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors