Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cowseatfood
Paper Tape
Views: 2,094
Message 1 of 2

T430 "2100: Detection error on HDD0 (Main HDD)" Error on Samsung 830

I've had my T430 for about a year, and other than two Corsair RAM sticks failing my computer has been running smoothly. Last night, my computer suddenly froze up and now it won't recognize my SSD. I'm currently using my stock HDD, but now I can't access any of the data on my SSD. I've tried running the SSD firmware update from the Lenovo site, but it wouldn't show my SSD under the memory devices (I'm not sure if this particular SSD is supported by the firmware update either).

I don't think lenovo customer support would help in this situation, since my stock HDD runs fine and I didn't buy the SSD from them, so any help would be appreciated.

bithinkpad
What's DOS?
Views: 1,997
Message 2 of 2

Re: T430 "2100: Detection error on HDD0 (Main HDD)" Error on Samsung 830

I have the same problem that I ran into for no reason.  Does anyone have a solution for this?  Luckily I was able to login to safemode once and did my data back up after I could not login to safe mode.  The moment I connect to net work this problem happens.  On a side note I bought this T430S on ebay 3 months back with 16GB Memory, 500GB SSD which was running pretty good.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors