Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
chrisbaun
What's DOS?
Views: 830
Message 1 of 2

T430s Graphic card driver update not working

So i tried updating the driver for my Intel HD 4000 Graphic card driver, in different ways. All with the same outcome . Failure 

I tried via control panel, find my graphics card, looking for driver update via internet. Outcome = dialogue box saying the minimum requirements for my system is not met.

I tried downloading the version here on Lenovos website. Outcome = updated the driver, restarted, but i can see it is the same version as before (2012 version - not the newest i believe

I tried installing the intel driver update utility. Outcome = This is more interesting though. This program claims "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer.. etc. etc.. Contact your computer manufacturer..

Soooo - what to do.. 

SeniorGuru
Views: 808
Message 2 of 2

Re: T430s Graphic card driver update not working

Welcome to the forum.

Instead of trying to Update the driver, have you tried to Delete it entirely first, then Install it as if new? 

FWIW the video driver on my T430s is v10.18.10.4425. I don't recall any problems installing it, presumably using System Update.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors