cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Views: 45,741

Question

I am hoping someone could help me. I can't seem to find out what driver will remedeate the "Other devices" section in device manager. It just gives a name of BCM20702A0.

Upon checking the hardware id it is listing USB\VID\0A5C$PID_221E6&REV_0112. I notice USB in the line but I did install the USB drivers.

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E6&REV_0112 

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E6

I downloaded the whole driver package for the purpose of creating driver packs in SCCM, as this is our method of imaging. 

Is there a specif driver that I can install to make sure this works accordingly? 

Answer

Based from the Harware ID and the code BCM20702A0, it appears to be the bluetooth device which is part of the broadcom driver package.

Please install the version of the driver appropriate to your operating system for the T430s:-

ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - ThinkPad

ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software for Windows 8 (32-bit , 64-bit) - ThinkPad

ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit) - ThinkPad

Was this information helpful?

Comments
pickedaname
none of the links work anymore, or they lack the actual link to the drivers. The only way I've found to get the freakin thing is to first install System Update and check for updates. Before you tell me to go to my product driver matrix, you may actually want to VISIT said driver page FIRST, and kindly tell me where the actual download link is. It's missing. T430S. I'd attach the screenshot I just saved to prove that it's missing, but there is no attach option here.