cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carrion
Paper Tape
Views: 97
Message 1 of 1

T430s win 10 with type 4336 docking station, external monitor issue...

Hi folks!

I'm using my t430s in several areas, such as my parents house, or even at home, workplace, coffe shops, etc.... 
Well, at my parents house, i'm using a type 4336 docking station, with an old sharp FHD external tv hooked to the vga output.. And i used to activate it with fn+f7, when it's needed to show anything, when its necessary.... I have updated the windows lately, but after it the settings gone insane, and when i connect the laptop to the 4336 it sends the screen to the external, and need to change it back to laptop lcd by pressing the mentioned keys before. It is pretty frustrating, and i don't find the setting, which i was able to find before the update. It did the same way after the previoius update too.
can somebody please help?
I'm soo dissapointed in the new windows stuff by now. Smiley Sad
I used win 7 x64 for a looooong time, but.... the system came with win8 so its free os for me, and deceided to use it instead of 7. It was a mistake i know... Smiley Sad

Thank you in advance!
carr

Edit: I just noticed, if i close the lid, the secondary monitor is becoming the primary, and it turns itself on. How did this gone so bad?! Smiley Sad :@

Moderator note: post edited to conform with Community Guidelines

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors