Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
centraldogma
Paper Tape
Views: 402
Message 1 of 4

T430u and Windows 8 Problems

Hi everyone,

Really need some helps here. I bought a T430u , and to be honest, i'm rather dissapointed with this. My keyboard was dead in a matter of weeks, so i've just get it back from the sevice centre. And now I have another problems:

1.Cannot wake up from sleep

I've read on another sites that I have to disable expresscache and quick start, but then it'll make the ssd caching useless isn't it? And yet after I uninstall expresscache and disabled quick start, it still doesn't solve my problem. Now it'll wake from sleep but will crash and restart.

2.Glitchy trackpad

On some occassion, the trackpad just stop working for 1 - 5 minutes. And then it'll work again. Now I mainly use mouse, but seriously...

I've upgraded all the lenovo driver and windows update too. But it doesn't solve anything...

KillBill-sbor
Blue Screen Again
Views: 364
Message 2 of 4

Re: T430u and Windows 8 Problems

Hello!

Looks like it is problem only on your's laptop. My t430u wake up from sleep in 1 second without any problem (SSD, i7).

Touchpad and trackpoint works perfectly, never freezes.

Try to recovery your Windows 8 installation.

centraldogma
Paper Tape
Views: 340
Message 3 of 4

I've restored the Windows 8, twice, and yet the problem still persist. I might just had to send it back. Bad luck I presume. Thanks Smiley Happy
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 305
Message 4 of 4

Hi centraldogma,

Welcome to Lenovo Community. I'm assuming that the system is still under warranty. I would suggest calling Tech Support to see if they can help you troubleshoot the problems. If that doesn't help perhaps they can advise about the last option of returning the system.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors