Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeanoVIP
Paper Tape
Views: 107
Message 1 of 2

T440P maybe other models with HD 4600. Research

Hi, I'm just trying to establish some information, all of those with just Intel HD 4600 graphics could you please list which driver version your using and the date. (can be found in device manager and under display adapters) + what OS your using. With the drivers did you notice any improvements with updated them if you did.

Secondly any issues, or settings you have changed to make your apps or games work correctly.

For reference, I used an older driver because newer ones cause screen tearing in games in Windows 10, to fix this I've heard many solutions like role back drivers to a mid 2016 driver, disable full screen optimization in compatability or regedit the DVR to not work.

Your comments will be really helpful as I intend to put an article together. Thank you all you Thinkpad lovers :)

ianw01
Token Ring
Views: 80
Message 2 of 2

Re: T440P maybe other models with HD 4600. Research

On my T440s with Intel HD (4400??) graphics I had a similar graphics issue caused by the _wireless_ LAN driver! Details here.

I'm currently using Intel's driver 20.19.15.4835 dated 2017-10-16 without issues.

My Intel WLAN driver is still as posted in link above: 2018-1-24 18.33.12.2

Try reverting any Intel WLAN driver you might have to an older version. It may fix your display.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors