Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bonnie18
Fanfold Paper
Views: 536
Message 1 of 2

T440p plugged in but not charging

Good afternoon,

I am currently having issues with my Lenovo T440p laptop being plugged in to the AC adaptor but the charging icon does not appear and it doesn't charge the battery. I have had this occurring a couple times over the past couple months and usually manipulating the power cord in the charging port of the computer works. The AC adaptor is all connected tightly in the outlet, computer and brick. My computer has now turned off because there is no charge and I am unable to determine if it is charging or not. I also do not have another device that fits the AC adaptor so I cannot determine if the power cord is malfunctioning or if it is the charging port of the computer. Is this something that can be repaired?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time,

Bonnie

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 493
Message 2 of 2

Re: T440p plugged in but not charging

Hi Bonnie18,

Greetings from Lenovo.

Check if the charging port is damaged? Try with different adapter if available, you can also visit our service center to get it checked. Please refer the link https://lnv.gy/2mKCB4T and select your region accordingly.

Ashwin_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors